Welcome to the Blue Chip Daily Trend Report. We are a leading stock market trading and investing website, focused on intermediate to longer-term trends in high volume, large cap market leading stocks and ETFs.
SEE OUR TOP MARKET CALLS AND TOP PERFORMING POSITIONS BELOW, UPDATED 7/24/21
1. We bought the July 20th market pullback, while the consensus was for lower prices, full blog here: https://bluechipdaily.com/we-bought-the-july-20-pullback/
2. We called the exact low in growth and tech stocks, QQQ and ARKK, in real time for Members, on May 13 and May 14, 2021, as outlined in detail here, full blog link: https://bluechipdaily.com/calling-the-market-low-in-may-2021/
3. AVOIDING THE 2020 BEAR MARKET – We started selling stocks in late February, and went fully defensive on 2/25/20 when $SPX broke 3200, read more below:
4. BUYING THE 2020 MARKET LOWS – We started buying stocks on March 18, 2020, 5 days before the low. Read more here:
5. WHY WE BOUGHT THE 2020 RECOVERY WHILE THE CONSENSUS WAS FOR NEW LOWS – Larry Tentarelli’s real-time Twitter commentary of waiting for the lows, and what he saw in the markets as he started to buy back in from the lows.
6. WE WERE IN AT THE BEGINNING OF THE CYCLICAL RALLY – We started buying cyclicals in June 2020, well before the Market and Media moved into the ‘Cyclical Rotation’ theme.
5 MORE REASONS TO JOIN BLUE CHIP DAILY TODAY
1. SUBSCRIBERS HAVE ACCESS TO MY TRADING ACTIVITY, IN REAL-TIME.
We share all account trading activity with our subscribers in real-time, on our premium Twitter feed, and email notification of buys and sells, before we take the positions.
Top closed positions, in 2021:
(All data is shared with subscribers in real time, by email, and on the Premium Twitter page and updated on the Members site daily. (There are some screenshots below as well.)
1. Square (SQ) +176% (5/7/20 to 3/5/21)
2. Tesla (TSLA)+168% (7/31/20 to 3/4/21)
3. Roku (ROKU) +103% (8/31/20 to 3/5/21)
4. Nvidia (NVDA) +95% (4/14/20 to 3/2/21)
5. Service Now (NOW) +69% (5/2020 to 1/11/2021)
6. Advanced Micro (AMD) +51% ( 7/20/20 to 1/27/21)
Top current open positions, as of 5/25/21:
(Data is taken directly from our Members site)
1. Freeport McMoran (FCX) +186%
2. Arcelor Mittal (MT) +122%
3. Energy ETF (XOP) +69%
4. General Electric (GE) +66%
5. Citigroup (C) +37%
Sea Limited, (SE)
9/14/20 Buy: 147.47
Join now to get access to the full report & video. https://bluechipdaily.com/join-blue-chip-daily/
SEE OUR TOP PERFOMING 2020 & 2021 BEST DAILY TRADE ALERTS FOR MEMBERS HERE (with screenshots below).
- We publish one Chart of the Day List stock every business day, and a few Best Ideas Buy Lists stocks throughout the week.
- On average, we will post 6-7 Daily Buy List charts every week.
- Every screenshot is linked to the tracking sheet, for easy reference.
- Members have access to all of this data in real time on the website 24/7, for full transparency.
- As of 5/25/21, since mid March 2020, we have posted 423 Daily Buy List charts, or approximately 6.5 per week.
- Since then, 290 are higher since they were posted and 133 are lower, a 68.5% win rate.
- Members have full access to our real time tracking sheet, where all buy lists ideas are posted, as well as on our Twitter page and website. We attach a link of the screenshot to each post for verification. Below is a screenshot from our tracking sheet:
8 posted ideas are up 150% or more.
23 are up 100% plus.
96 are up 40+% (including the 23 above).
SQ, Chart of the Day
ZM, Chart of the Day
TAN, Chart of the Day
CRWD, Best Ideas Buy List
SHOP, Best Ideas List 4/08/20,
Chart of the Day 4/09/20
PINS, Chart of the Day
FCX, Chart of the Day
DOCU, Chart of the Day
TTD, Chart of the Day
CHWY, Best Ideas List
ALL DATA IS POSTED IN REAL TIME – on our Members Twitter page, and emailed every morning.
It is also tracked 24/7 on our website, and Members have full access.
JOIN RIGHT NOW TO GET OUR BEST TECHICAL ALERTS DAILY. https://bluechipdaily.com/join-blue-chip-daily/
2. MAJOR MARKET TREND ALERTS – HIGH-LEVEL RISK MANAGEMENT AND MARKET ANAYLSIS
- Blue Chip Daily Report had our Subscribers positioned correctly for two of the most significant market moves on record.
- Blue Chip Daily and our Subscribers were positioned defensively when the S&P 500 broke 3200 on February 25, 2020, and we avoided the vast majority of the fastest major decline selloff in S&P 500 history. Video & Blog here: https://bluechipdaily.com/we-went-risk-off-when-spx-broke-3200-heres-why/
- We started to scale back into equities on March 18, 2020, 5 days from the market bottom on March 23, and alerted subscribers of our plans starting on March 15, 2020 and in real-time on March 18. 2020. Video & Blog Here: https://bluechipdaily.com/we-started-buying-stocks-on-march-18-heres-why-blog/
- Blue Chip Daily and many of our Subscribers currently hold positions in industry leaders Amazon, Gold Miners ETF, Microsoft, Netflix, Nvidia, and Service Now, that we started buying in late March and into April.
- We have booked partials gains on the way up and we are still holding those winning positions for between +33% to +82%.
- Every position that we take includes our stop loss exit point and position size at time of posting.
PREPARING TO SCALE BACK IN MARCH 15, 2020
3. LARRY TENTARELLI, EDITOR AND PUBLISHER
- Larry Tentarelli is a full-time technical trader and the Editor and Publisher of the Blue C:hip Daily Trend Report. Larry is a high-level technical position trader, with 22 years experience, focused on intermediate to longer-term price and trend analysis. Larry’s background includes 5 years with Merrill Lynch.
- Larry is highly regarded in the industry and is followed by 52,000 people on Twitter, currently including Bloomberg and CNBC personalities, Barron’s, The Wall Street Journal, IBD, Real Vision, the CME, the CMT Association, Stockcharts.com, and numerous hedge fund managers, CMT’s, CFA’s and portfolio managers.
- He has been sharing his best technical ideas online since January 2013 and now with with our subscribers, every day, in real-time, including all stock buys and sells, posted in real-time on our premium Twitter feed.
- Larry has been interviewed on numerous podcasts, including by Anthony Crudele for his CME sponsored podcast, and Michael Covel, Michael Lamothe and Dale Pinkert.
- Larry has been a guest columnist for CBS Marketwatch, Investing.com and SeeitMarket.com, and quoted in Michael Covel’s Book “Trend Following”.
- Larry is highly regarded as an industry specialist on intermediate to longer-term price and trend analysis, risk-management, trend following and moving averages, in large cap stocks, global stock market indices, precious metals and ETFs.
4. TRADER AND INVESTOR EDUCATION AND DEVELOPMENT
- Larry provides trader and investor education and development daily through his general commentary, chart postings, educational Members Only blogs + videos and nightly market recap videos.
- Larry outlines in detail, his price and trend analysis, what he looks for in new positions and what he avoids from a risk management perspective.
- He also spends a considerable amount of time on risk management, position sizing and capital preservation strategies.
5. DAILY & WEEKLY HIGH LEVEL TRADE ALERTS, TRADING AND INVESTNG IDEAS, BENEFITS, EDUCATION AND DEVELOPMENT
- Larry Tentarelli’s high-level, intermediate to longer-term price and trend analysis of leading large cap stocks and high volume ETFs.
- Members-Only premium Twitter feed, with regular best ideas real-time charts and posts from 8:00am – 4:00 pm every market day.
- Daily Trend Report market recap, and best ideas for the next day Report & nightly video.
- Members only educational commentary, blogs, and videos.
- Weekly Top 25 Stocks buy list, published every Sunday.
- Weekly Best Ideas ETF list, and Best Ideas Mid Cap stock list, published every Sunday.
- Daily best technical ideas, Chart of the Day, Best Ideas list and real-time actionable Twitter ideas daily.
- Plus much more.
Join us now to lock in today’s low subscription rates: