Blue Chip Daily Chart of the Week:
Sea Limited, SE
Stop level for position traders and investors: 169.29
please see chart analysis below
- Sea Limited (SE) is one of our top technical ideas this week.
- SE is in a technical uptrend above all key rising moving averages, indicating an uptrend on multiple time frames.
- SE made an all-time weekly closing high last Friday, also a bullish price signal.
- SE recently pulled back 12.4% off of all-time highs, and held at the rising 20-sma and $185 breakout level, bullish price action.
- A move over $215 could signal a new breakout and $175-$185 is key support on any pullbacks.
- I am long SE from 9/14/20, as shared with our Members in real-time. (please see below)
- SE went onto our Chart of the Day Buy List for Members last week on 12/15/20 at $190.20. (please see below in this email)
- SE has been a featured top technical idea for Blue Chip Daily Members and has been on the weekly Top 25 buy list as well today, and on: 12/13, 11/29, 11/22, 10/25, 10/18, 10/11, 10/04, 9/27 and 9/20.
- SE was also our emailed Chart of the Week idea on 9/27/20 and is +29% since that email.
Last Sunday, in this space, I highlighted a new growth stock position that I had just taken which was +9% to start (please see the excerpt below). That stock, ETSY, was +12.20% last week. Join today to get top technical alerts like this daily. https://bluechipdaily.com/join-blue-chip-daily/
“Last Monday, I closed out Amazon, at +60% from my 4/06/20 buy, and rolled into a new growth stock position that is currently +9% from my buy. This stock has been our recent Chart of the Day twice and may be breaking out into another leg higher here. Join us today to see this new breakout chart and the rest of this week’s Top 25 Buy List:”
See our best performing recent trade alerts for Members:
2020 Best Trade Alerts – Blue Chip Daily Trend Report
Updated performance tab:
Blue Chip Daily Delivers High Performance Results – Blue Chip Daily Trend Report
Happy Holidays to all who are, or will be celebrating,