Blue Chip Daily Chart of the Week:
SPDR Regional Banking ETF, KRE
Stop level for position traders and investors: 57.15
please see chart analysis below
- SPDR Regional Banking ETF (KRE), and the leading stocks in the Regional Banking sector, are one of our top technical ideas coming into the week.
- KRE is in a technical uptrend above the rising 20, 50, 100 and 200-day moving averages, indicating an uptrend on multiple time frames.
- KRE recently pulled back 6.3% off of all-time highs and held at the rising 20-sma.
- Regional banks CFG, FITB, RF and USB are also set up well on their charts.
- KRE went onto our Members Weekly Best Ideas ETF List on 10/25/20, has been on for 21 weeks in a row since and is +59% since.
- KRE and FITB also went onto our Members Chart of the Day List on 11/3/20, and is +52% since then. (please see the screenshot below)
- Disclosure: I am currently long KRE as well.
- Our Top Performers page: https://bluechipdaily.com/performance/
Have a great week,
Disclaimer – Blue Chip Daily Trend Report
FITB and KRE Chart of the Day Post on 11/3/20.