Blue Chip Daily Chart of the Week:
Carrier Global, CARR
Stop level for position traders and investors: $27.48
please see chart analysis below
- Carrier (CARR) is in a technical uptrend above the rising 20, 50 and 100-day moving averages, indicating an uptrend on multiple time frames.
- CARR was recently spun off from RTX and does not have a 200-dma as of yet.
- CARR reached a new all-time high last week, and made a weekly closing high, showing above average relative strength and testing an upside breakout.
- The rising 50-sma is a key intermediate term trend gauge.
- CARR first went onto our Weekly Buy List for Members on 5/24/20 at $19.05 and is +63% since then.
- CARR has been on our Weekly Buy List 11 times since 5/24/20, and is on this week’s Top 25 list as well.
- Disclosure: I am currently long CARR.
- Join us now to get trade signals like this daily, before they break out, and to get immediate access to my Weekly Top 25 Stocks Buy List, published today. https://bluechipdaily.com/join-blue-chip-daily/
Have a great week,