Blue Chip Daily Chart of the Week:
Advanced Micro Devices, AMD
Stop level for position traders and investors: 77.36
please see chart analysis below
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) is one of our top technical ideas this week.
- AMD is in a technical uptrend above all key rising moving averages.
- AMD recently broke out of a 4-month price base and made a new all-time high, a bullish technical signal.
- AMD recently pulled back 7.6% off of all-time highs into the rising 20-sma.
- A move over $97.50 could signal a new high breakout and $80-$87.50 is support on any pullbacks.
- I am long AMD from 7/22/20 as shared with our Members in real-time.
- AMD went onto our Chart of the Day Buy List on 9/16/20 and on our Members Weekly Top 25 Buy list on 10/11 and 11/29, before the recent new high breakout, and is on today’s new Top 25 buy list.
Last Monday, I closed out Amazon, at +60% from my 4/06/20 buy, and rolled into a new growth stock position that is currently +9% from my buy. This stock has been our recent Chart of the Day twice and may be breaking out into another leg higher here. Join us today to see this new breakout chart and the rest of this week’s Top 25 Buy List:
See our best performing recent trade alerts for Members:
2020 Best Trade Alerts – Blue Chip Daily Trend Report
Updated performance tab:
Blue Chip Daily Delivers High Performance Results – Blue Chip Daily Trend Report
Have a great week,