MY PICTURE HERE
Welcome to the Blue Chip Daily Trend Report.
- We are a leading stock market trading and investing website, focused on intermediate to longer-term trends in high volume, large cap market leading stocks and ETFs.
- Here are 6 key reasons why you should subscribe today.
1. SUBSCRIBERS HAVE ACCESS TO MY TRADING ACTIVITY IN REAL-TIME
We share all account trading activity with our subscribers in real-time, on our premium Twitter feed, and email notification of buys and sells, before we take the positions.
Our top 7 performing currently held open positions, shared with our Subscribers in real-time:
1. SQUARE (SQ) +114%
5/07/20 Long at $71.61
8/26/20 Close at $153.74
2. NVIDIA (NVDA) +82%
4/14/20 Long at $280.41
8/26/20 Close at $510.92
3. LIVONGO (LVGO) +81%
7/1/20 Long at $74.47
8/26/20 Close at $135.19
4. AMAZON (AMZN) +74%
4/06/20 Long at $1975.98
8/26/20 Close at $3441.85
5. SERVICE NOW (NOW) +61%
4/20/20 Long at $301.81
8/26/20 Close at $487.70
6. TESLA (TSLA) +61%
7/31/20 Long at $295.99 (split adjusted)
8/31/20 Intra-day $477.95
7. ADVANCED MICRO DEVICES (AMD) +50%
7/22/20 Long at $60.30
Our Account Open Positions
- The following data is taken from our website performance tracking spreadsheet, shared with our Subscribers 24/7.
- We started scaling back into equities on March 18. Since then, as of 8/26/20:
- 19 of our 20 open positions currently held in our account are profitable.
- We have 7 closed winners and 4 closed losers.
- 10 of our 20 open positions are up over 30% from entry.
- 6 of our 20 open positions are up over 40% from entry.
- The average of the 20 open positions is +34.31%.
RECENT HIGH PERFORMANCE TRADE ALERTS
PINS +61% SINCE GOING ON OUR JULY 17 BUY LIST
OTHER RECENT TOP TRADE ALERTS
2. MAJOR MARKET TREND ALERTS – HIGH-LEVEL RISK MANAGEMENT AND MARKET ANAYLSIS
- Blue Chip Daily Report had our Subscribers positioned correctly for two of the most significant market moves on record.
- Blue Chip Daily and our Subscribers were positioned defensively when the S&P 500 broke 3200 on February 25, 2020, and we avoided the vast majority of the fastest major decline selloff in S&P 500 history. Video & Blog here: https://bluechipdaily.com/we-went-risk-off-when-spx-broke-3200-heres-why/
- We started to scale back into equities on March 18, 2020, 5 days from the market bottom on March 23, and alerted subscribers of our plans starting on March 15, 2020 and in real-time on March 18. 2020. Video & Blog Here: https://bluechipdaily.com/we-started-buying-stocks-on-march-18-heres-why-blog/
- Blue Chip Daily and many of our Subscribers currently hold positions in industry leaders Amazon, Gold Miners ETF, Microsoft, Netflix, Nvidia, and Service Now, that we started buying in late March and into April.
- We have booked partials gains on the way up and we are still holding those winning positions for between +33% to +82%.
- Every position that we take includes our stop loss exit point and position size at time of posting.
PREPARING TO SCALE BACK IN MARCH 15, 2020
3. DAILY POSTED BEST TECHNICAL IDEAS.
- Every day we post a ‘Chart of the Day’ best technical trade idea for subscribers, to this website, our premium Twitter feed and emailed as well.
- We post one ‘Chart of the Day’ every business day, and on average 2-3 additional ‘Best Ideas’ List posts per week.
- These technical chart ideas are posted on the Twitter feed and tracked on the website at all times. As of 8/26/20:
- 19 posted ideas are up by 50% or more since they were posted, and 5 are up over 100%, including:
- Zoom (ZM) +168% since our 3/18/20 Chart of the Day post
- Shopify (SHOP) +150% from 4/08/20.
- Docusign (DOCU) +147% from 3/24/20.
- Tesla (TSLA) + 145% from 5/31/20.
- Apple (AAPL) +89% from 4/07/20.
Our most recent major winner for Subscribers is Salesforce.com, CRM.
- It was posted to our Best Ideas buy list on 8/14/20 at $195.14 and closed today, 8/26/20 at $272.32 +39.5% in 12 days.
PELOTON (PTON) +31% IN 14 DAYS SINCE OUR CHART OF THE DAY LIST
8/19/20 Posted Buy List at $69.82
9/02/20 Closing Price $91.06
Also on our Weekly Top 25 Buy List on 8/24/20
4. LARRY TENTARELLI, EDITOR AND PUBLISHER
- Larry Tentarelli is a full-time technical trader and the Editor and Publisher of the Blue C:hip Daily Trend Report. Larry is a high-level technical position trader, with 22 years experience, focused on intermediate to longer-term price and trend analysis. Larry’s background includes 5 years with Merrill Lynch.
- Larry is highly regarded in the industry and is followed by 52,000 people on Twitter, currently including Bloomberg and CNBC personalities, Barron’s, The Wall Street Journal, IBD, Real Vision, the CME, the CMT Association, Stockcharts.com, and numerous hedge fund managers, CMT’s, CFA’s and portfolio managers.
- He has been sharing his best technical ideas online since January 2013 and now with with our subscribers, every day, in real-time, including all stock buys and sells, posted in real-time on our premium Twitter feed.
- Larry has been interviewed on numerous podcasts, including by Anthony Crudele for his CME sponsored podcast, and Michael Covel, Michael Lamothe and Dale Pinkert.
- Larry has been a guest columnist for CBS Marketwatch, Investing.com and SeeitMarket.com, and quoted in Michael Covel’s Book “Trend Following”.
- Larry is highly regarded as an industry specialist on intermediate to longer-term price and trend analysis, risk-management, trend following and moving averages, in large cap stocks, global stock market indices, precious metals and ETFs.
5. TRADER AND INVESTOR EDUCATION AND DEVELOPMENT
- Larry provides trader and investor education and development daily through his general commentary, chart postings, educational Members Only blogs + videos and nightly market recap videos.
- Larry outlines in detail, his price and trend analysis, what he looks for in new positions and what he avoids from a risk management perspective.
- He also spends a considerable amount of time on risk management, position sizing and capital preservation strategies.
6. DAILY & WEEKLY HIGH LEVEL TRADE ALERTS, TRADING AND INVESTNG IDEAS, BENEFITS, EDUCATION AND DEVELOPMENT
- Larry Tentarelli’s high-level, intermediate to longer-term price and trend analysis of leading large cap stocks and high volume ETFs.
- Members-Only premium Twitter feed, with regular best ideas real-time charts and posts from 8:00am – 4:00 pm every market day.
- Daily Trend Report market recap, and best ideas for the next day Report & nightly video.
- Members only educational commentary, blogs, and videos.
- Weekly Top 25 Stocks buy list, published every Sunday.
- Weekly Best Ideas ETF list, and Best Ideas Mid Cap stock list, published every Sunday.
- Daily best technical ideas, Chart of the Day, Best Ideas list and real-time actionable Twitter ideas daily.
- Plus much more.