In this brief blog and video, I show the entry signal and charts for my recent Devon Energy buy (DVN), which closed today at +22.7% from my 9/14/21 buy.
CHART ABOVE, 9/14/21
(1) Blue Chip Daily Premium on Twitter: “$DVN is the first energy stock on the list since 7/11. The sector is still choppy, but $DVN $CLR $LNG are leading large cap charts. https://t.co/3e9bxYwj3D” / Twitter
(1) Blue Chip Daily Premium on Twitter: “$DVN is trending over support & 4 MAs. The first energy stock on the top 25 list since 7/11. A volatile sector, but a stand out chart there. https://t.co/ItUU9PxwZE” / Twitter
(1) Blue Chip Daily Premium on Twitter: “Energy has been consolidating for the last two months, but $CLR made a new high today and $XLE $XOM are holding the 200-sma. If $DVN can break out above 30 & 32, it could have some upside potential – good potential R/R. https://t.co/vplRalN14z” / Twitter
(1) Blue Chip Daily Premium on Twitter: “Chart of the Day $DVN Close: 28.92 Pre: 29.29 Stop: 23.90 $DVN is in an uptrend above 4 MAs, (3 rising), and recently made a bullish 20/50-sma cross. 25-28 is key support, over 30/31 could signal a breakout higher. The stop is wider due to stock/sector volatility. https://t.co/9kMelZkf2q” / Twitter
(1) Blue Chip Daily Premium on Twitter: “WTI key levels: 62 LT support & 200-sma. 68-70 near term support. Over 74 could signal a breakout higher. Often a choppy market. https://t.co/QJ2nHdkLXs” / Twitter
Blue Chip Daily Premium on Twitter: “$DVN hasn’t broken out yet, so I could be early, but the potential upside far outweighs the risk to the stop. My only energy position here. https://t.co/L9eAWlRPK0” / Twitter