Blue Chip Daily Chart of the Week:
Stop level: 64.44
please see chart analysis below
- Pinterest, (PINS), is one of our top technical ideas coming into the week, and is on this week’s Members Top 25 Stocks List.
- PINS is trading over rising 20, 50, and 200-day moving averages, indicating an uptrend on multiple time-frames.
- PINS recently broke out to 60-day highs, and pulled back 9.3%, into the rising 20-sma.
- Key support is in the 70-72.50 range and over 82.50 could signal a breakout higher.
- PINS is a higher beta stock and could be volatile if QQQ pulls back. Our Chart of the Week ideas are based on the stand alone chart and are not a directional market call.
- PINS has been on our last 4 weekly Top 25 lists, was our 6/24/21 Chart of the Day, and is +17.6% since our Technical Alert for Members, posted on 6/7/21, (please see the screenshots below).
To see this week’s Top 25 stocks list, with our best ideas across all S&P 500 sectors, please join here: https://bluechipdaily.com/join-blue-chip-daily/
Have a great week,
Disclaimer – Blue Chip Daily Trend Report