Blue Chip Daily Chart of the Week:
Home Depot, HD
Stop level: 288.80
please see chart analysis below
- Home Depot, HD, is one of our top technical ideas going into the week and is on this week’s Members Top 25 list.
- HD is trading over 4 rising moving averages, indicating an uptrend on multiple time frames.
- HD recently pulled back 13.2% off of new highs and held at the rising 100-day moving average.
- Since that pullback, HD has put in a series of higher highs and higher lows, and the 20 & 50-day moving averages have both turned up.
- There is key support in the 305-315 range.
To see this week’s Top 25 stocks list, with our best ideas across all S&P 500 sectors, please join here: https://bluechipdaily.com/join-blue-chip-daily/
Have a great week,
Disclaimer – Blue Chip Daily Trend Report