Blue Chip Daily Chart of the Week:
Dell Technologies, DELL
Stop level for position traders and investors: 85.80
please see chart analysis below
- Dell Technologies (DELL) is one of our top technical ideas coming into the week, and is on this week’s Members Top 25 Stocks List.
- DELL is currently trading over rising 20, 50, 100 & 200-day moving averages, indicating an uptrend on multiple time frames.
- DELL recently pulled back 7.6% from recent highs, held well above the 50-sma and reclaimed the 20-sma as well.
- DELL has put in a consistent series of higher highs and higher lows, indicating a strong uptrend.
- DELL fits into the lower valuation tech model that has been leading the market in 2021, and one that we began to focus on in early March.
- 92.50 – 95 is key support on any pullbacks, and over 105 could signal a new breakout.
- DELL was our Members Chart of the Day on 9/25/20 and is +54.60% since the. It was also our Chart of the Day again on 3/29/21 and is +13.56% since, (please see the screenshots below).See updated top performing technical ideas here: https://bluechipdaily.com/bcd-top-25-buy-list/
Have a great week,
Disclaimer – Blue Chip Daily Trend Report
9/25/20 CHART OF THE DAY
3/29/21 CHART OF THE DAY