Blue Chip Daily Chart of the Week:
Trendfollowing stop level: 206.40
please see chart analysis below
- CrowdStrike, (CRWD), is one of our top technical ideas coming into the week, and is on this week’s Members Top 25 Stocks List.
- CRWD is trading over rising 20, 50, 100 and 200-day moving averages, indicating an uptrend on multiple time-frames.
- CRWD recently broke out to new highs, and is consolidating over the rising 20-sma.
- Key support is in the 230-245 range and over 265 could signal a breakout higher.
- CRWD is a higher beta stock and could be volatile if QQQ pulls back. Our Chart of the Week ideas are based on the stand alone chart and are not a directional market call.
- Disclosure: I am long CRWD from 6/16/21 and it was our 6/17/21 Members Chart of the Day, (screenshot below).
To see this week’s Top 25 stocks list, with our bets ideas across all S&P 500 sectors, please join here: https://bluechipdaily.com/join-blue-chip-daily/
Have a great week,
Disclaimer – Blue Chip Daily Trend Report